Monday, December 1, 2008

Strange Thing to Notice in a Strange Place

So today I used the bathroom in the Union. The ones with the crazy automatic sinks, that soap you, wash you and dry you, all in one.
Because I am a very vain person, I just happened to make a bee line for the sink nearest the mirror, so I could look at myself. Only, I went to one away from the mirror. The one next to the mirror is really short. I thought when I first used it that it was a child's sink.
As I stood by the mirror, I looked at the short sink. And I noticed that the short sink had space under it. Like it was made for a wheelchair.
This made me stop and scratch my head.
Why in the world, I mean, this had to be some awesome architectural genius, would someone put a handicap sink on the opposite side from the handicap stall?
I was slightly maddened but mostly confused.

No comments: