I was SO HAPPY.
And in seconds he decimated me.
Life felt so....so much like it was coming together. I felt so glad to be independent. I felt the adrenaline pump through my veins as I completed task after task, and proved who I was to myself. I felt chills run up and down my body as slipped through the hallways of the biology building.
I even started my homework ahead of time.
And in seconds I lost it.
He ditched me.
Again.
I had begun to notice a pain in my right arm and a slight pain in my chest whenever I got upset. In addition to a twisting, turning stomach. It hurt and I didn't like it. Did I have some kind of condition?
I couldn't even threaten to break up with him because he would just agree.
I couldn't make him come home. I couldn't make him care.
I wasn't good enough.
I was decimated.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment