Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Night Alone

I am TRYING to be patient.
I am TRYING to be not jealous.
But...how?
How do I go about something so hard?
He likes her status or comments on it all the time. More than mine...He texts her ALL the time. More than me. I guess I understand he sees me more often but christ....sometimes I feel like he is ignoring me. I know he gets my texts because he never puts away his phone, a prime example being yesterday. We were in the library studying (I had been there for 4 hours previous before he came) and he couldn't stop texting the entire time.
Yes, I felt a little second rate.
Yes, I knew he had two big tests tomorrow.
But COME ON.
I don't know why I'm jealous of her. She is apparently in a very committed relationship of 2 years. But is it so bad I wish that he would rely on me a little more? Maybe this is my problem. There is some sort of dependency factor that is driving me up the wall.
I want to be one of his best friends.
I do.
So why do I feel like an accessory?

No comments: