Today I made the conscious decision to be happier.
And guess what?
I was.
The day was perfect. He came home early from work (although I felt bad about that), we ran errands, made dinner, watched a movie...cuddled. The whole time was perfect. It was in the last moment that I fell.
I was thinking to myself everything was going to be okay again, just like I always thought. And just like always happened, I came down.
And then, he woke me as he got up. I waited 15 silent minutes to come back. He had seemed like he would. He had seemed like he was just getting water. But he didn't come back and the last happy drops of the moment were squandered.
I didn't want to be upset. I didn't.
But he didn't come back.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment