Oh my.
Please go away.
All these feelings that I'm feeling, go away. I didn't want to feel like this, like damaged goods. I didn't want to feel like I was ruined forever. And even though I knew this wasn't true...that's what it felt like now.
I tried to have a crush on someone else, just to give me something to think of. But it was impossible. There were plenty of cute guys for sure, but none of them really set off that spark.
I knew I would need time to heal. I just didn't want to take that time. I wanted that time to be already past.
I wanted to be happy and whole again.
Which, most might argue, I wasn't when I was with Max. And maybe I wasn't. But I felt closer then than I did now.
I was trying ok?
Stop pulling at my heart.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment