Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Open Letter to You

I just wanted to say a few things to you that will never be said to your face because you are too much of a coward to say a word to me and I am not crawling back into your arms of my own accord.
Fuck you.
Now that we got that out of the way...
I am so angry at you, I could hit you. Multiple times. I am so hurt by you, I could cut. I am disappointed in you I could cry.
The funny thing is, I expected this and I couldn't believe it at the same time.
I dyed my hair because you didn't want me to.
I made out with our favorite awkward guy that has a crush on me. You know who I am talking about.
Not very many people around me liked how you treated me or how you treated girls in general.
You are relationship impaired.
Get a clue.
You are ridiculously abrasive and judgmental.
You don't have an ounce of the passion that I have, for anything.
I think about you every day without fail, hopefully that behavior will subside.
I want this part to be over, I want you to move. I want you to never be happy again. I want you to get yourself in order, and stop treating girls badly.
There were so many things I liked about you, but now every time I think about those things, it's tainted. It feels like you never meant anything you said.
In the end, I'll be better, even though I am sad for now and you don't care for one minute that you did this to me, and you aren't even sad.
I am ending this chapter on you. And not reading it again.

No comments: