Sunday, March 7, 2010

Waking Up

New Playlist my friends. It's odd, I made these a year or two ago (depending) and I am falling in love with them all over again.

Waking Up

1. Solsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel
2. Brand New Day by Sting
3. Don't Know Why by Norah Jones
4. Brown-Eyed Girl by Van Morrison
5. Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irgslova
6. 3X5 by John Mayer
7. Baby, It's Fact by Hellogoodbye
8. The Forecast by Jason Mraz
9. My Stupid Mouth by John Mayer
10. Who Let You Go? by the Killers
11. Lucy by The Black Crowes
12. American Girl by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers
13. Time to Pretend by MGMT
14. Seasons of Love from Rent
15. All I Wanna Do by Sheryl Crow
16. Kids by MGMT
17. Sunrise by Norah Jones
18. Games Without Frontiers by Peter Gabriel
19. Everybody's Free (to wear sunscreen) by Quindon Tarver
20. Little Wonders by Rob Thomas
21. Must Get Out by Maroon Five

Enjoy :)

No comments: