The lights were dimmed, the tables were cozy. Soft music was tinkling somewhere in the background as we sat down. We were all on each other's nerves at this point.
The food came and I was saddened by how fast it filled me. The richness and spice warmed my entire body, and soon everyone was joking and laughing.
A more upbeat eastern tune came on and immediately I found myself bouncing up and down a little. It was happy music, just like boba tea was the happy drink.
I liked us much better warm and fed.
The treasured left overs were handed to me and I coveted them. At this point I looked down to notice that the table had a glass plate on it, over the red and gold tablecloth, a style most eastern restaurants liked to follow.
We were all so happy, full of food. Full of magic food.
I would have to remember to come back here.
Good food solves almost every problem.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment