At first my head felt really heavy. And full of buzzing bees. It spun, and wished to drop. Even my arms felt a little hard to lift.
I took a moment to calm and collect myself. I'm sure my tired state wasn't helping much.
There were residual feelings, but not enough to even strike a match. At least I very much hoped not.
It was good to catch up, but I was ever suspicious. Some comments seemed threatening and borderline tugging.
I was so happy where I was.
Everything in my life seemed to be coming full circle. I was ok with just Sara in the room. The research opportunity was falling into place. The family was falling into place. School was falling into place. Everything seemed to be working out. And I could say, "so what?" to any dismay.
I really should write more. But I'm too tired now.
"I wish you never looked at me that way. Eh, eh. Eh, eh. There's nothing else I can say."
~ Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) by Lady Gaga
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment