I was ridiculuous how many things, huge, monumental things, were going right for me lately.
Something had to go wrong, right?
I was waiting for the shoe to fall, for a gloomy mood to overtake me. But it didn't. I had stress, for sure. My happy mood stuck through all that. It was a bizarre but nice change.
How can it possible for one person to change so much? From 3 years ago, 2 years ago, 1 year ago, 3 months ago. How could I be a different Sara from all those different Saras?
It didn't seem feasible, and for me to still be loving the things that I loved. I was stronger, braver, smarter, and calmer.
I was more convicted.
It was strange how self-actualized I felt.
I was changing all the time.
And I was ready to go to New York.
"And I miss you, like the deserts miss the rain."
~ Missing by Everything But the Girl
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment