"That's not really how you're conveying yourself."
And just like that, like a slap in the face, I knew. He was looking down his nose at me. He thought I was being stupid and emotional.
He was angry with me.
I didn't know what else to do. I didn't know what else to expect. I was confused and I was trying to sort it out. It didn't make a lot of sense why he wanted to be friends with me when he said stuff that sounded so condescending like that.
It was like a cut, stinging and fresh. The most brilliant shade of red, like unexpected roses. Smarting until the blood could clot.
A part of me still wanted him to want me.
Maybe that was my fault.
What was I going to do now? I was hurt and him the cause. He didn't want you, he wouldn't make the effort to see you, even if he wanted to be friends.
You weren't worth it.
How could I not see I was better than all of this?
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment