Breathe.
You can do it.
Breathe.
What was my problem anyway? That he didn't text me enough? That his life was going on while mine felt like it had crunched to a standstill?
I felt lonely. Forgotten. Less important. Meaningless. Just another obligation of time to fill in his life that he didn't need. Why? Why did I let myself get manic about this? Why did I sit crying in my bed while I typed the words to push him out? I didn't want to push him out at all. I just wanted him to pay attention. Was this all a dangerous plot for attention? Maybe. Or maybe I just didn't want to feel like the pathetic one. He had thought we weren't healthy. Well. I didn't want to show any signs of unhealthy affection. But I also couldn't deny how I felt. Even if it was manic. That just made things worse. That just made me cry.
I didn't know what the solution was, and I knew he wouldn't either. Which made me wonder why we were still together, even though I couldn't bring myself to let go. I also knew I was being manic. Certain times of year make me manic. Moving in, moving out, finals, grades...staying at my parents' house. It all stressed me out, and contributed to the madness. I didn't know how to tell him I was always like this, and I needed attention he couldn't give, that I couldn't ask him to give.
And worst of all, I love him. And he doesn't love me back.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment