An odd sensation washed over me.
I was beginning to be more mellow.
I was acknowledging my inability to do anything about the way he felt about me. It was up to him. The summer melted into numerous days without him. Sure, I still wanted to see him. But I was getting more chill about it. Oh yeah I was still high maintenance. For sure. But just...less.
Was I becoming laid back or apathetic?
I knew he was still like my best friend, and my boyfriend. I shared everything with him, from secrets to kisses. We felt...less serious and that was kind of ok. I didn't want to be less serious forever, but it would do for now. Question was, would we ever become more serious about each other? That's what I wanted, but I didn't know if that's what we'd be. I would see.
I needed to talk to him.
"When I wake up early in the mornin', raise my head, I'm still yawning. When I'm in the middle of a dream, close my eyes, float upstream. Please don't spoil my day, I'm miles away, I'm only sleeping."
~ I'm Only Sleeping, The Beatles
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment