Did your brother have his computer?
Why was your brother on so much more than you?
Did you forget my phone number?
Did you want to call me?
Did you remember I existed?
Why do you want to stay together when you move?
Will you ever love me?
Will you ever love me more than her?
Why did you stay with her for so long if she treated you badly?
Are you staying with me for the same reason?
Are you afraid you will look like a huge dick if you break up with me?
Are you going to even try to get a hold of me when you get back?
Are you willing to make a plan?
Do you know how lonely I was for two weeks?
Did it matter?
Why am I freaking out?
Is it justified?
This girl said that once a girl shows a little independence, the guy comes crawling back, but then once they are together again, the problems start again. Is that us?
How am I going to handle being away from you for months at a time?
What are you going to do to help me get over that?
Can we make it?
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment