My mood went up and down.
I was okay and then I wasn't. I was happy then I wasn't. I felt something then I didn't. I was sure and then I wasn't. I was up and then I was down. He was warm and then he wasn't. I knew he was right and then he wasn't.
It was almost rollercoaster-like. But it was more like the baby version that kind of made you feel cramped and slightly sick. Amusement parks always induced sickness in me anyway.
I knew he shouldn't want me as much as he had before, because that closed him off from everybody. I couldn't demand all his attention. That didn't mean I didn't want to.
And I still felt a little alone.
Now that I was okay, people were no longer concerned. Well, I knew that was mostly not true. But I still felt that urge to withdraw and close myself off. I still felt the urge spend every moment with him.
How could that be?
Things would be rough for a while. I still felt insanely too busy for this. I felt like my life was overruled by busyness. And that honestly worried me. He was busy too.
The days, they seemed to drag into forever.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment